Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 am

Discuss the latest manga. I don't know what the name is, but, Here is 374

Here is a link
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/374/01/

Last edited by sasuke_uchiha on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 am

Okay okay

Kyōraku Totally kicked starrks ass

But hey whatever happens happens

You knew this showdown would happen when starrk had the same personality as Shunsui

You just new it

But the color game thing, well confuses me very much

When did his Shikai get all that power?

Honestly
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am

I don't think he is using Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 am

No he is

If he wasn't, his blades wouldn't be the way they are

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Shunsui_Ky%C5%8Draku#Zanpakut.C5.8D

See
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am

I know his blades are the same as his shikai. But that doesn't mean that they aren't his bankai blades. I mean, Ichigo's blade just gets thinner for faster speed and a new Getsuga Tensho. oh...never mind....it was his shikai....i thought it was his bankai because way in the past, he was planning on using his bankai then he shows up using that, so, yea, i thought that.
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 am

Not yet revealed. Ukitake warned Shunsui not to release his Bankai "where others can see."

His bankai isn't revealed, I wonder how bad it is for Ukitake to tell him that^^
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 am

He's just using Shikai, i highly doubt he would release his Bankai

And yeah i just realised, him and Yumichika have the same rule

"Never relase bankai in an open area."

But yeah, when Yumi. Kills Charolette, that is just his Shikai

I found this out from study
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 am

Yea, I knew Yumichika's was just Shikai because he has stated that the four blades, is just a ruse so he can stay in the 11th without doubt and blame for having a kido type shikai which he used against gay ballerina. And, I wonder if he even has bankai like Ikaku. And, I wonder what Taicho Unohana's bankai looks like since her shikai is a manta ray, I want to see the bankai of:
Captain Commander Yamamoto
Already seen Soi Fon< TOTALLY WICKED TO!!!
Gin Ichimaru
Retsu Unohana
Her Lieutenant
Kira Izaru
Sousuke Aizen
Momo Hinamori
Already Seen Byakuya's
Seen Renji's
Squad 7< I forgot oh yea, the wolf, komamura<Already seen but I want to see his shikai.
Squad 7 Lieutenant Shikai and Bankai
Squad 8 Shunsui
Squad 9 Tosen
Squad 9 Hisagi Shuhei
Squad 10 already seen
Rangiku
Kenpachi<I wonder if he will ever get one
Yachiru Shikai and Bankai
Squad 12 seen
I wonder what Nemu's looks like
Squad 13 bankai
[Here is information on Yumichika i looked up]
Ruri'iro Kujaku (瑠璃色孔雀, Azure Peacock), "Nickname" Fuji Kujaku (藤孔雀, Wisteria Peacock). It has the form of an average katana with a bronze cross guard and purple handle. According to Yumichika, the Zanpakutō's favorite color is azure, and its least favorite is wisteria purple. Hence, when he calls his sword Fuji Kujaku instead of its true name, it sulks and won’t achieve its true power. It is only when he calls it by its true name, that its potential is achieved. Although Yumichika does not admit it to his 11th Division comrades for fear of being hated, especially by Ikkaku, since 11th Division Zanpakutō are generally used for direct attack, and he has a Kidō-type Zanpakutō.

* Shikai: The Shikai command for Fuji Kujaku is "bloom" (咲け sake, "bloom for me" in the English adaptations). As Fuji Kujaku, it takes the form of a sickle-shaped blade, or falx, distinguished from the khopesh by the cutting edge being located on the inside. A hinge at the hilt allows it to split into four identical blades. The guard still takes the form of bronze cross and it also retains the purple handle.[2]

Ruri'iro Kujaku released

Shikai Special Ability: By using the command "Split and Deviate" (裂き狂え, sakikurue)[3], Yumichika says the command release and Ruri'iro Kujaku flares up and its blades transform into a number of glowing peacock feather-like vines.[4] These vines move to grapple and ensnare an opponent, once a opponent is sufficiently subdued the vines begin growing energy buds that are being filled with the opponents reiatsu, the flowers actually use the reiatsu as a form of power source, siphoning the reiatsu the opponent emits in order to fuel their growth. When the flowers bloom the collected reiatsu is turned against the opponent, either seriously incapacitating them or killing them in the process. By chewing on the petals of the bloomed flowers ones wounds can be healed and their reiatsu is revitalized. (It should be noted that the command Split and Deviate is the true release command for Yumichika's Zanpakutō). When the effect is over the vines release the target and shrivel up, they recede back into the hilt and the sealed blade is reconstituted.

* Bankai: Not Yet Achieved. It is also assumed he is trying to learn his Bankai, though Ruri'iro Kujaku is just as narcissistic as Yumichika himself, leading Yumichika to comically yell at his sword while trying to break it against a boulder, it also doesn't help that Yumichika does not often refer to him by his real name.
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

The power of the bleach Wiki

Don't let it's power grip you all at once

I have seen information on all the arrancar

and all of the shinigami

I'm just no good with names
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones   Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 374-Grey Wolves,Red Blood,Black Clothes, White Bones
Page 1 of 1