Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs Empty
PostSubject: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm

from an interview with the man himself on Japanese tv, mr kubo discusses future bleach arcs after what he dubs the current one as the arrancar arc, there will also be an isshin story arc (maybe like turn back the pendulum?) and the bodies maryui discovers in the espadas lab will be of some significance in future events too, smashing stuff

heres the link on youtube:

super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs 424284 super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs 424284
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 am

JUST FREAKING AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 am

i know im so gob smacked i really am! XD
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 am

I hate being sick. I am extremely happy, but I can't express it. T-T
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 am

So Kubo is releasing stuff like that huh

Well he did a couple things with the karakura Raizer during the Hueco mundo and las noches arc of the manga

hehehe
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 am

Karakura Raizer was in the anime, not in the manga if thats what your saying. lol
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am

No, in some of the Hueco Mundo manga pages, there were some little funny things kubo added that was Karakura Raizer

I just noticed it while reading them over

their on the last page of the chapters
Back to top Go down
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm

its true! XD wah wah so theres a future for bleach even after all this karakura town war, its a relief to know!
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

lol
what chapter are they in Mikau?
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

I don't remember

But it was about the chapter where arroninero dies, and beyond that, i'll try and find it
Back to top Go down
yoshua171

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am

damn is there an english version or a translation for it??? If not can somebody possibly give me the breakdown of what he said in terms of the manga....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs   super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs Empty

Back to top Go down

super exciting news: kubo reveals his plans for future bleach arcs
Page 1 of 1