Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is you favourite Quote?

Go down 
+5
Akiza
Lee_Takamoto
Aster
Reikuro_Kuchiki
Lavi_Kanda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

What is you favourite Quote? Empty
PostSubject: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 am

"Don't think for one moment that we're risking our lives on this fight. This is a fight to survive. Things like protecting the world are no more than moral causes that sound good. We will keep ourselves alive, keep you alive, and fight to protect all others from Aizen's hands."

By Soifon
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am

"If you love it, let it go. If it comes back, it was yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
Back to top Go down
Aster

Aster

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 am

"He who fears his own sword is not worthy to hold it."
~Shuhei Hisagi

Bleach Ch. 325, pg. 15
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 am

(To Sōsuke Aizen) "I guess I'm not a very good listener when my opponent is male. I get bored just listening."

Shunsui Kyoraku
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

Male Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Ginning, it's an act of intimidation
-Ichimaru Gin
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

Female Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:14 am

lol, I loved that quote from Gin!

(To two 11th Division Shinigami) "While it is good to be energetic, please remain quiet inside the hospital. As long as you are still inside this building, your lives are in our hands. Please do not forget that."

Retsu Unohana~
Back to top Go down
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 am

(To Renji)

"Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks."
~Byakuya Kuchiki
Back to top Go down
Kamui Zero

Kamui Zero

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"
—Zero
Back to top Go down
Yuki Akira

Yuki Akira

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am

Eternity isn't some later time eternity isn't a long time eternity has nothing to do with time eternity is that dimension of here and now
which thinking and time and Space is cut out

If you don't get it here, you won't get it anywhere and the experience of eternity right here and now is the function of life

Food of the Mind
it makes you think <3
Twice in a blue moon, I might stumble cross thoughts like What's the meaning of life, it triggers foresight Bein able to see, in lost clarity does The money we make define prosperity was Situations quite complex like this In ancient times of kings and goddess Isis I hold my throne alone, livin history still Feel the relevance of those in the history gone It's a body of mind but not soul, cause born Is other worldy kinds that god molds for one I do believe in bein after this shit (shit) Whether you righteous or a misfit Intrigued by the hear after, avoid the fear factor Capture the fact that self will be here after Celebrate life and death in the same vein And those that are gone I mourn but it's from pain Live and let die, some thoughts I been thinking bout Not fascinated by death but just hear me out Live and let die, see you in the whirlwind Grandmother, see you soon when my world end Do you believe in him? Is he alive and well? Heaven and hell debated as my mind dwelled Into a place numb, from which I came from Return the innocence, now we can play dumb See I ain't like y'all (why?) I don't read much Biblical words ain't shit, fuck Jesus I just live now, perhaps regret later
Don't call me atheist, I do believe that God's greater But is it in you, or is it in me Or maybe just he, defines celebrity It's sorta like telepathy the way God move me Wit hands on my soul, I'm bold but not unruly I sacrifice life an', pay the right price to Live free now, God let me be now It's a cold world, some people need heat Just give me space and a beat and I'll find retreat Say, it's a cold world, and people need heat But give me space and a beat and I'll find retreat Believe in the after life, there ain't nothin wrong wit that Cuz that we exist is fact, and fact which is truth that lack Lies, live life, life life Say life is a beautiful thing, or maybe pain is the feel we bring Just live life I'm touched by the arrow of God, that left scars I'm praisin the atmosphere, respect Mars Cuz, we all connect beyond the laws of science Akin is the product of two beautiful migrants An', the new world makin ends meet a lifetime Love and experience the reason why I write rhymes So I put my all in, 'til my sky falls an' Crush my head, I'm dead when I write y'all Believin it now, my God's not oblivion My God is the omnipresent being in ya city and We dial long beyond the bounds of language Perhaps that's the reason why some face still full of anguish Believe in my aim, my God, and my destiny I dodge and weave 'til the game of life get the best of me Believe in my aim, my God, and my destiny I dodge and weave 'til the game of life get the best of me Come on y'all
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 am

"You know what? Here is what I believe. There are two different kinds of ninja. Those like you who are born with a natural talent and do not have to work at it. And those like me! The ones have to train everyday of our lives!"
-Rock Lee
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 am

"Would you like me to save you?... Just Kidding."

Figure out who said this and you get 1000 points
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 am

Gin Ichimaru! To Rukia!
Chapter 145!
From page 10 to top of page 12!
Back to top Go down
AiAura

AiAura

Female Posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 am

no points to you! lol jk
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 am

"A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"
-Rock Lee
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 pm

"It's exactly the same; people still live, cry, laugh, and die."
~Edward Elric (Vic Mignogna)

"No matter how we close our eyes, there's a whole world out there bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."

"We can no longer go on thinking this world has nothing to do with ourselves. This is our world. There's no difference. This is where we live."

"D**n it, there are so many idiots whose a***s I have to kick! I'll have to start carrying a list just to keep track of 'em all!"

"I'll stick you and your friends in a hole"
~Me

"Got it memorized?"
~Kingdom Hearts Axel (Quinton Flynn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is you favourite Quote?   What is you favourite Quote? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is you favourite Quote?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Bleach :: General Discussion Area :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: