Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?

Go down 
+4
Akiza
Lee_Takamoto
Reikuro_Kuchiki
Lavi_Kanda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 am

Has there ever been a time where you feel like your not wanted in this world or just don't want to live in this world anymore?

With me, when my girlfriend died 2 years ago, I used to think I was never wanted after that and that I should just end my life. But thanks to my friends at school and a few friends on here I have been able to modivate myself and just live on. :3
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 am

Sometimes i just think that yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

Male Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Nope, not at all
If I wasn't, the world would not go on, everyone would morn my not being. The next World War would break out, Riots would break out across the globe, animals would go out of control, killings would be a daily thing, wives would murder there husbands, friends would claw each others throats out.

To many things keep my in this world and it couldn't take me away because to many people care about me ^_^

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

Female Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 am

I care about you a lot. :3 Your just to awesome.

I don't think I'm not wanted. I have to many friends and a loving family.
Back to top Go down
Kamui Zero

Kamui Zero

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm

I do, But I know I've made too much of an impact on the people around me to be insignificant, even though I'm still haunted by that very feeling from time to time....
Back to top Go down
Yuki Akira

Yuki Akira

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 am

Lee is soo full of Shit i KNOW! the word would not even know that he would be gone, That goes for all of us. As for me No i can say i Don't i mean why worry about that when there is so much more to life than someone not wanting you, F*&K Them, Do what you got to do you know what im saying This year lets hold it down from the start you know do your best and there will alway be some one there for you.

Last edited by Yuki Akira on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 am

Cyne understood this whole thing plain and perfect. lol, *high five my good friend*
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Yuki Akira

Yuki Akira

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 am

*High five's * every one's a ghost when you look. but we can still leave are mark on one another.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

Male Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 am

Yuki Akira wrote:
Lee is soo full of Shit im KNOW! the word would not even know that he would be gone
Bull and you know it ^_^
I am just better than you
Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Orihime-nibble
Back to top Go down
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 am

I feel like im not wanted sometimes, but more than often i feel like im not needed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Akira

Yuki Akira

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 am

nah, because if you where you would not have to say it, like i say my word's are worth a mill, But damn so is a LIE, its Shiite. there are two types of people 1. the ones that think there all that and everything. when there no more than dog crap that some one scraps off there shoes., 2. the ones that think there nothing and struggle just to live. are 90% of the time the people that the world needs giving love and not expiating any thing back. just throwing it out there no ones better than any one your human, we do the same thing in every way, the only thing that sits every one apart is skin colors and the state of mind in which we think.

- Malcolm x
Back to top Go down
envious
Squad 12
Squad 12
envious

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Hmmm, its a mutual relationship i guess, i hate the world as much as it hates me.
I'm merely mirror who'd return the favor. But eitherway, i think i hate the world more than it hates me, im just way far off to paranoid.
Back to top Go down
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm

i dont want emos in this world...

*looks at dark clothes i am wearing*

oh snap! see ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?   Do you ever think your not wanted in this world? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you ever think your not wanted in this world?
Page 1 of 1